Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

Here is a short post...  For the sake of time that I don't have.... Here are a few updates...


#1 I'm being transferred! 
#2 I'm going to be a District Leader.... EEEEK!!!
#3 I'm going to miss the Crawfordsville area so much!  It feels like I'm leaving home all over again! 
#4 We have 3 Baptismal Dates!  that I have to leave behind.... :(
#5 The Lord answers prayers! 

That is my week in a nutshell!  Actually it's in a list, but still....

Here are a few pictures... This is the Jensen Family!  ALL OF THEM!  They were all here for Abbi's baptism!  What a fun family, they truly are my Indiana family, and I have loved them from the beginning here... despite the fact that they like BYU...  Sister Jensen make sure you check out the Screen Saver on the missionaries phone... Brother Widdison helped me out with this one! 


This is our district!  Lebenon Elders Elder Lowe, and Elder Marchant, Elder Rivest on the end, and Elder Rees!  


Another Awesome picture of Abbi, at her baptism!  I have had the highlights of my mission while in this area! 


Well Got to run! 
Love Elder Rees

No comments:

Post a Comment