Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 5, 2012

Hey everyone! 

Well life is moving in Super Fast Forward motion!  I'm sure that any one who has served a mission knows what I'm talking about.  It seems that every transfer is the fastest one yet, and this one was no exception.

Transfer calls happened today, and I'm going to be leaving Beech Grove....  I'm kind of sad about the move.  I was only here for about 6 weeks, and was so blessed to be apart of Mona's baptism!  I got to perform her baptism on 3-3-2012, which was also her 60th birthday!  Happy Physical and Spiritual birthday!   She bore her testimony the next day in church after her confirmation and I can't even tell you how firm her foundation and faith are!  She is going to go to the temple, and I am going to be there!  Well, once she has been a member for a year....   I'm including a few pictures. 


Life here has flown by!  I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already. 

Oh, about transfers... I'm no longer going to be a District Leader.... I'm going to be a Zone Leader starting on Wednesday.  I'm so nervous!  I remember my whole mission I've looked up to Zone Leaders, and their areas of service, and I can't believe that I'm going to be one of those for other missionaries.  It is Super intimidating and very overwhelming.  I get a little pit in my stomach anytime I think of the words Zone, and Leader in the same sentence.

Well not much else...  I'll keep you posted on my new address and details about where I'm at... I love you all, and wish the best....   We did have a tornado warning the other day...  Southern Indiana got hit pretty hard a few towns were leveled but they weren't in our mission...  We did have some quarter sized hail though... that usually means that a tornado was very close... rain first, hail second... BLACK skies... = tornado... 

Love you all!

Love Elder Rees

No comments:

Post a Comment