Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!

This is a message from Dallin that was posted on http://mormon.org/easter and http://facebook.com/mormon. It was part of an Easter campaign to share messages about the Savior at this time of year. Enjoy!

My understanding of the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ has grown so much over the last few months.  I have been able to see the miraculous changes that happen in the lives of non-members as they investigate the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, found in His church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Those changes make my love for my Savior grow so much!  They are some of the most precious things that have ever happened in my life!  At times I too feel the overwhelming doubts about our own inadequacies, the despair of lost loved ones, the feelings that accompany a lack of faith in our Savior and His atonement, yet I also know that through his Atonement, we all can and will be cleansed of our sins, and lifted to new heights of success and joy.  I love the fact that I can express my deepest feelings to my Savior.  He’s felt our pains, our weaknesses, and our trials and temptations, and He can heal and I know He can truly run to our aide if we but ask.  He has been reaching out to me all my life, and now I get to be an extension of His arms and help bring others into his love.  My love for Him has grown as I serve others, and begin to see and love others as Christ views them.  I truly do love our Savior!   -   Love Elder Dallin Rees  Indianapolis Indiana 2011-2013

Hope you all are doing well!  Love Elder Rees

No comments:

Post a Comment