Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 14, 2011

This is part of an email sent to me (Jodi) and I thought I would share. There are also a couple of pics of Dallin's swollen feet.

It's now monday, I'm sitting here in the Library, and finishing up my email session! 

Today is great!  it rained last night which means it's going to be humid today, but the heat is gone for the most part, and we are not bothered by the humidity as bad!  

Glad you were able to go to the blessing!  mandy sent pictures and it looked like a good time!  It was good to hear that she and jon are feeling the spirit and push to get back into church more!  Their ward council needs to be there and all over them!   I'm thinking of sicking the missionaries on them!   I have a member in our ward here who is serving in the SLC South mission, and he could contact the other missionaries to go over and pay them a visit, but i'm holding off on that for now! 

It's not yet winter here...  50-60 degrees still, and sometimes it's in the 40's, we haven't had too many cold days.   It did snow for a few minutes the other day but not too much.... it's all gone now. 

As far as anything that i need.... Nothing...  :)  I'm going to go to the post office today, and ship home some extra clothes....  mainly T shirts, and Ball Shorts, and a few of my planners.

Well Life is good, my comp is good, but is like a moth.... shiny lights and loud noise attract him...  I wish i had a shock collar to push a button and help him refocus.... I do have to push him a little to stay on task.. .I'm sure with some of your kids  with ADHD you know how that goes.   He's good though and will be great!


Love you tons! 

Love Elder Rees


No comments:

Post a Comment