Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 25, 2011

OK, so I really didn't have much to add to this day... But show you a few of the cool things that I got for Christmas!

OK, So 1st amazing thing!   UW  Basketball shorts!  Holy smokes I almost cried, and that's no exaggeration. 


2nd cool thing...  A Sweet Stocking, that actually has "ELDER REES, THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS" Printed on the name tag. 



One of my favorite things; My little Lego Missionary!   Complete with name tag, and it doubles as a fridge magnet!  The blue square is meant to be a Book of Mormon. We got a random guy too, mine is a Gladiator, and I decided to make a Stripling warrior out of him instead.  I've had fun changing out their accessories, and making my missionary a true member of the Army of God! 

Thank you to all who have made this Christmas the best ever!  The cards, notes, letters, packages, and gifts!  The love, prayers, and thoughts are all anyone could ask for! 

Love you all! 

Love Elder Rees





No comments:

Post a Comment