Monday, August 13, 2012

July 9, 2012


Well There isn't much to say this week.  Other than I'm being transferred out of Cumberland.  It was a good 4.5 months, and has really stretched me as a missionary.  I have struggled a bit here because when I feel like I'm doing my best as a missionary the baptisms just stopped...  Hard to say why but it's been good to struggle.  I'm not sure where I'll end up, but I'll be excited to let you all know where I'm going as soon as next Monday. 
 

This week:  A cool story: we met with a member family and their sons girlfriend.  She had been around their family for a few months now, and came to church once, but only recently did she start expressing a little bit of interest in the Gospel.  We were able to go and teach her a 1st lesson and  then committed her to baptism!  SO cool.  It was neat to feel the spirit like that, and helping to point it out to the investigator was very cool too.  

Well, I can't say much else.  I'm including a few pictures of the death of Elder Horikami...  He's doing a replication of Abinadi and King Noah, that's me.  

The other Picture is our district Picture......  From Front to back: Zapata (DL), Minnick, Quirk, Trozera, Anderson, Smith (glasses), Rees, Horikami.   I sure do love being around other missionaries, and it's a great joy to be able to go on exchanges with them, and help to train them how to be better!  So much fun!  \

Well We best be off, We have to take my companion to the mission home, and then off to play some sports with the remaining members of our zone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment